|Vol 5, No 02 (2016)||Folk herbal medicines used by the Tribals of Bayad taluka in Aravalli District, Gujarat, India.||Abstract PDF|
|Mukesh M. Patel|
|Vol 6, No 2 (2017)||Ethnomedicinal plants of Kawal wildlife sanctuary, Telangana, India.||Abstract PDF|
|Chandra Mohan Adepu, Sateesh Suthari*, Ajmeera Ragan|
|Vol 4, No 10 (2015)||Traditional and Ethnomedicinal uses of some grasses (Poaceae) of Kinnaur, Himachal Pradesh, India.||Abstract PDF|
|Kamlesh Kumari*, M. I. S. Saggoo|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"